APCC & NPCC Partnership Summit 2020
Date: Wednesday, 26th February and Thursday, 27th February 2020
Venue: QEII Conference Centre, Westminster, UK
We are delighted to participate at the APCC & NPCC Partnership Summit 2020. We'll be at stand 14 and 15 demonstrating our public safety portfolio. We invite you to join us and book a meeting slot by filling the form.
Here's a quick overview of our public safety suite:
- Control room communications - Build your control room of the future, today. Our solutions are used in every UK police force and in 70 countries around the world.
- Record management - CONNECT is your single, accurate and real-time knowledge base as a police force. It’s used by 16 UK police forces today as a single version of the truth.
- Justice and rehabilitation - Manage digital data in controlled environments with intuitive collation, secure storage and automated audit trails. Used by prisons, probation services and youth offending teams today.
- Digital forensics - Support your officers, investigators and laboratory staff to maintain a complete chain of custody when analysing, sharing and presenting crime scene evidence. Our forensics solution provides a single, accurate and up to date view that can also be shared across agencies to remove duplication.
- Duty management - Our duty management system is used by more than 60,000 officers and staff across the UK to manage time on duty, overtime and leave.
- Biometrics and facial recognition - Deliver targeted enforcement and keep people safe with advanced biometrics, fingerprint, iris and facial recognition solutions. We work with the Home Office biometrics programme to review and match lower-quality fingerprints and our technology is recognised as the best in the world.